Coaching Ways Academy
Our trainings are Accredited Continuing Training Program (ACTP), Continuing Coaching Specific Training Hours ACSTPH and Continued Coach Education (CCE) by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), to ensure high standards in the coaching profession and on board coaches to the highest international level coaching practices
Become Professional Coach
« The Keys of Coaching »
This program is created as a personal adventure and a unique experience of a significant anchor in your journey as an individual, as a coach and as a human … while essentially the innovative coaching technics and the eleven core competency form the International Coaching Federation – ICF. This training program allows both to mastering the right skills and the know how to be a Professional Coach. The uniqueness of our pedagogy is based on 20 years of best practices as much as on the Integral Philosophy of Ken Wilber to enhance the Integral Life Mindset.
- Discover the coaching dimensions from contract drafting to building coaching relationships, through mastering the full process of coaching
- Integrate the Posture of a coach and handle the coaching technics such as the Dramatic triangle of Karpman, Transactional Analysis, Non-Violent Communication, NeuroLinguistic Programming, GROW, Life Flow, Ofman’s Quadrant, Dynamic Spiral, …
- Mastering the societal challenges with the Systemic approach & organizational dimensions of coaching with the Dynamic Spiral as well as Sociocraty
- Get the best practices of professional coaching with self-awareness and its limits. To be ethically ready to become a Business coach, a Life coach or an Educational/School coach
- Become a talented Professional Coach with the Integral Approach
- Develop your full potential and get Excellence in your Coaching practice
- Join an interactive groups of coaches and be part of the Coaching Ways International Community
- Integral program that allows you to mastering “The Keys of Coaching”, as well as to gain autonomy, legitimacy and confidence
- International Certification by the ACTP or ACTPH labels, recognised by the International Coaching Federation. This will allow you to obtain your Associate Certified Coach (ACC) or Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- New: this program will be in both French and Arabic (including materials) Download the brochure
- Module 1: from 3rd to 6th Oct 2020 – Setting the coaching framework – Algiers
- Module 2: from 31st Oct to 2nd Nov2020 – Analyzing the request-1 – Algiers
- Module 3: from 5th to 7th Dec 2020 – Analyzing the request-2 – Algiers
- Module 4: from 2nd to 5th Jan 2021- Methodology & Supervision (e-session)
- Module 5: from 6th to 8th Feb 2021 – Coach’s Shadow – Algiers
- Module 6: from 6th to 8th Mar 2021 – The “WE” in coaching – Algiers
- Module 7: from 3rd to 5th Apr 2021 – Closing – Algiers
Train The Trainer
You are a Training Development Professional? Do you want to improve your training soft-skills? Or are you expecting to become a Professional Certified Trainer?
“Train The Trainer” program allows you to integrate the best soft-skills. At the end of this training, you will be able to conduct training sessions, facilitate interactive meetings and attractive presentations, as well as get an impactful pitch as a TEDx Professional!
Of course, this training program allowed you to get the CCEus (Continuing Coaching Education) level from the International Coaching Federation.
- Integrating the Posture of a Professional & Native Trainer
- Understanding the training mapping, storytelling and impactive technics
- Handling difficult and challenging situations within a group
- Mastering coaching approach and powerful resources of training context
- Building synergy with group’s emotional dynamic and unforgettable training sessions
- Integrating the Posture of Professional Coach Trainer
- Creating awareness and reinforcing motivations & resources of trainees to enable them to achieve their goals
- Strengthening synergy and dynamic within a group and preventing conflicts
- Gaining ease and relational agility
- Adopting a new vision of the business, pragmatic and reliable, customised to individual and organisational expectations
- MODULE 1: from 10th to 12th Oct 2020 – MODULE 2: from 24th to 26th Nov 2020 – Algiers
- MODULE 1: from 1st to 3rd Jun 2021 – MODULE 2: from 26th to 28th Jun 2021 – Oran
The Leader Coach
You are a Manager and you want to improve your Leadership skills? When it comes to it, a new art of leading and continuous growth are a big asset for your success! Team-building, decision-making, effective communication and a visionary mindset will be provided to you with a full package of leadership and executive coaching training.
During this program, you will share your challenges and set your strategic goals as you will embody yourself into your effective leadership role with a new perspective.
Our program is Accredited Coaching Specific Training Hours – “ACSTH” by the International Coaching Federation which allows you to the International Associate Certified Coach – ACC level.
- Understand the Integrative concept and benefits of coaching as a leadership innovative approach
- Identify real managerial experience that require the approach of the Leader vs Coach
- Practice the GROW process in your business meetings and interviews for : hiring, assessing, promoting, negotiating and closing the ends of contract
- Come up with real Business Cases and learn how to deal with and handle operational and strategic daily challenges
- Getting benefits for organisations and their employees with: retention, mobility, ROI and performance appraisal measurement
- Create the Employee Coaching Mindset
- Getting the two sides of personal and professional development in one: Coaching & Leadership skills
- An innovative and creative approach focusing on tangible results and applicable to your daily life
- An effective leadership experience in both coaching and corporate organisations
- Art of leading based on real experiences and business cases to analyse
- The opportunity to work on your own project and get it approved by the jury member: Executive Coaches, your Top Managers & HR Head
- MODULE 1: from 9th to 10th Jan 2021 – Build Fondations by the Posture of Manager – Algiers
- MODULE 2: from 13th Fab 14th Fab 2021 – The 7 Core Competency. Level 1 Basic – Algiers
- MODULE 3: from 6th to 7th Mar 2021 – Enhancing Collective Performance.Level 2 Max – Algiers
- MODULE 4: from 22d to 23rd May 2021– Coaching & Conducting Change – Algiers
- Inter-Modules: 30rd – Group Supervision – (e-session)
- MODULE 5: from 12th to 13th Jun 2021 – Certification & Closing – Algiers
Coaching & Therapy
Are you a Professional Coach and want to add therapy to your practice? The “Coaching & Therapy” training allows you to integrate, the basics of psychopathology into your coaching practices or any other coaching profession and understand the psychological aspects that you may face during your coaching session.
Whether you are planning to shift out of the treatment model and into coaching full-time, or just seeking to add coaching to an existing practice, we offer you the integrative framework so that you can enrichen your client from the higher-self perspective.
At the end of this training, you will be able to clearly identify the border between therapy and coaching and to know yourself better to gain assertiveness and otherness, to overcome the traps of transfers, counter-transfers and projections, as well the defence mechanisms.
The “Coaching & Therapy” training does not require a prior knowledge. It is intended for anyone wishing to integrate the basics of psychotherapy into their professional practices.
- Personal development, get to know yourself better and identify your limits, gain confidence and legitimacy in your professional practice
- Improving your relationship with others, your listening and communication skills
- Understanding the defence mechanisms and build strategies for coaching sessions
- Integrating the basics of psychopathology
- Understanding the different forms of psychological disorders and identifying personality pathological figures such as: narcissist pervert, manic-depressive, bipolar, borderline personality disorder, burnout, etc
- Being more comfortable to welcome (pathological cases) and support them at the right distance, in respect of each other
- Getting the two sides of personal development in the same training: Coaching and Therapy
- An innovative and interactive pedagogy, focused in Coaching practices
- Certified trainer and experienced in both coaching and psychotherapy
- Basics in psychopathology will allow you to detect certain disorders as early as possible (obsessive-compulsive, depressive, burnout, narcissist pervert, etc.). As to have the right reflexes that will allow you to act or refer to another professional
- MODULE 1: from 24th to 26th Jan 2021 – MODULE 2: form 20th to 22d Fab 2021– Algiers
Are you a Professional Coach and want to broaden your clients and specialise in supporting young person, parents or professional from education?
Or a Professional from Education sector and want to introduce the School Coaching methodology in your practice?
Or Parents and want to understand the young old development and help your little child and teens to get better life and positive experience at school or enhance a High Potential child?
The “School Coaching” training offres you all the keys to answering all young person’s or school’s problems which they can face during schooling or daily life. It combines both skills and tools of coaching and the necessary understanding of child, teens and young adults.
With the Integrative Pedagogy of Coaching Ways, you will be able to support children and teens to improve their results, regain confidence and self-esteem and also to build their professional career.
The “School Coaching” training ideally complements initial coaching trainings such as “The keys to coaching” and is part of the ongoing training of coaches. It allows you to get the international Associate Certified Coach – ACC level
- Acquiring strong knowledge in coaching young people, child or teens
- Integrating didactic learning skills and knowledge of child and teenagers, in addition to coaching skills tools
- Being able to support young people on different themes such as social integration, relationship with themselves and with others, how to learn, how to make choices, school orientation and building a projects
- Being able to support Gifted child & teens with High Potential
- Specific training for professional school coaches, which aims to cooperate and link the 3 main parties: young people, teachers and parents
- A holistic approach supported by the Integrative vision, which helps to understanding young’s social-psychological development, their environment, and practices analysis
- An active and integrative pedagogy allowing the use and assimilation of concrete coaching tools adapted to this young audience
- Coaching tools using artistic talents, creativity, body, multi-intelligences, etc. to facilitate awareness and action.
- MODULE 0: from 3rd to 6th Oct 2020 – Setting the coaching framework – Algiers
- MODULE 1: from 6th to 8th Fab 2021 – Algiers
- MODULE 2: from 6th to 8th Mar 2021 – Algiers